Empowering Indigenous Leaders
Serving national and church leaders in partnership is the foundation of our ministry. We are called to support and develop these leaders so that they can disciple other leaders. We empower leaders by:
- Enabling national leaders to develop a vision and strategy and make final ministry decisions for their ministry area.
- Not owning property or facilities; all property will be owned by national churches or local groups.
- Developing leaders who make leaders.
- Equipping through mentoring, coaching, and skills training.
- Assisting with limited financial support.
- Assisting in developing networks and partnerships.
- Modeling servant leadership.
- Providing spiritual encouragement and inspiration.
- Using international training teams and not just North Americans.